Video: Mamouland African-American women vs Black European women

"Why do Black European people comment on African American videos as if they know what are problems are about," asks African-American cartoon figure Denise Black British Alisha.

An interesting video. But what I missed in the dialog is how African-Americans and Afro-Europeans look at race relations. Most Black Europeans live in in a different racial situation. Because I can only speak for myself, I know that if I forget the race issue in America I sometimes draw the wrong conclusions on certain social issues.

See the video and judge for yourself.

2 Comments

  1. This video is ridiculous. They're debating numbers.

    The differences have little to do with numbers and EVERYTHING to do with differences in (primarily White) culture, guilt, arrogance, and history.

    I'm not even going to say much here about this. I wasn't expecting anything intelligent in this video, to begin with. I took some time and went back to view it.

    I should have trusted my instincts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, always curious about what's going on with the rest of the diaspora....

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form